• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

remember me as a time of day; leilan, any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The kid is prancing in place not unlike he himself can, though usually Leilan only gets nervous when he has nothing much to do and his mind takes him places he'd rather not go. Like if Jenova would be angry with him, but she seems to be okay. That's at least one load off his shoulders.

At the introduction, including 'dying to meet you', he cocks his head a little as he looks around the blue mare to the bay roan colt. Clearly he's nervous, and he chuckles. "Is that so?" Or was it Jenova who was dying to introduce the two of them? Nevertheless, he's glad she did, of course. As he examines the colt's looks, the young boy seems to do the same. There's gold on him, some of those lines glowing, though his mane are 'just' the same metallic gold as his own. He's wondering about that - none of his or Jenova's markings are glowing - just as the colt asks about where his wings are.

He snorts. "You got those from your mother." he explains, and looks down on the colt intruding his personal space just like his mother would. He doesn't really mind - the kid's just that, a little kid, and even younger than Chryseis was when he met her. Oh, that's an idea. He looks up at Jenova. "Do you two need a place to live?"
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Jenova]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: remember me as a time of day; leilan, any - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 01:33 PM