• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame
    dizorien
    just a bit of a surprise.

Ohhh, he has such a fantastic scowl. Rich brown eyes set in that gloriously pink face. He really has handsome bone structure underneath all that beautiful pink hair, which really just makes him all the nicer to look at. Not that they have very much to compare him to, but he's probably the new highest on her list of people not-family. Her thoughts mirror her sister's: he's absolutely brilliant.

Then he retorts to her in the best of ways. His voice all grumbly and gruff. "Who the fuck you talkin' to, crazy? The voices in your head getting loud today?" Combine that with Zynnie's musical laughter, and there were all kind of tingles traveling through Zoe's body. "That blue is such a nice contrast against the pink, isn't it? You're right, delicious."

Her eyes glitter like stars in the night sky as her gaze dances over him, too, watching the way he reacts to her croons and then her touch. Her sister purrs to him, and Zoe purrs too. "I do too, Zynnie-love. But we should deeefinitely play a bit more. Lean in and touch him again. Then watch." Her voice turns silky, her smile coy. She waits for her sister to oblige, and then leaves her sister's sheltering curtain of hair.

No more than the size of a horsefly (ha, no pun intended.. maybe), she flutters over the male's rosy colored shoulder and onto his withers. Here, she could take in his scent and feel his warmth radiating up to her. Mmm. Smirking, she dances upward along his nape, playing with his hair a bit, and keeping her wits about her in case he tries to shake her off. Containing her laughter, she makes it up to one of those delectably adorable ears. Between them, she glances up to her sister and winks before spreading wings and brushing them delicately along his skin. 

Barely able to maintain her composure, she flutters back down to his withers, in full expectation of him shaking his head. Ohhh so much fun was to be had! Her heart beats wild in her chest as she looks up to her sister and awaits what's next.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Dizorien - 09-22-2018, 08:44 PM