• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma)
    Well, if there was one good thing to come out of this whole situation, it's that Ilma had helped Aten narrow down his choices to see which one he'd like to go to if he wanted a new home. Two good things, if perhaps after all this was settled, Aten was lucky enough to be able to call Ilma his friend. But he'd ask her about that later; right now, he had to offer something before she began wondering if he was lost in his thoughts.

Hyaline and Ischia were the two choices Ilma mentioned, both of which somewhat appeased Aten. He'd paid a visit to Hyaline before, not finding the kingdom to entirely fit his idea of a home, but a pleasant place nonetheless. He hadn't really paid attention to Ischia yet, so figured it would be good at least pay a visit there, see what it would be like, before settling on Hyalina.

Eyes still focused on the mare, the golden stallion spoke again, "I would like to visit Ischia first, before I make another trip to Hyaline. I hadn't paid much attention to Ischia before, so I'd like to see what that place is like. Would you like to accompany me, to tell me a little more about it, or would you prefer to be on your way and attend to tasks for your kingdom?" he questioned, silently hoping she'd agree to come with him so he could get to know her a bit more.

@[Ilma] It's all right, seems like we are getting to the tail end of the post anyways. No need to worry how short it is

Messages In This Thread
    This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-11-2018, 07:09 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Ilma - 09-12-2018, 06:28 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-12-2018, 05:06 PM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Ilma - 09-14-2018, 10:27 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-15-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Ilma - 09-15-2018, 04:35 PM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-16-2018, 12:10 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Ilma - 09-16-2018, 06:07 AM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-16-2018, 06:05 PM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Ilma - 09-17-2018, 03:45 PM
    RE: This Feels Like Home To Me (Ilma) - by Aten - 09-17-2018, 05:44 PM