• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any ||

WOLFBANE

Much like Lepis, Wolfbane doesn’t recognize the scaled horse that materializes soon from a distance and closes in on his position. Only when the roan comes close does he perform a double-take, gaze visibly narrowing and then widening again. “Imagine if we did what everyone thought we should.” He laughs, humored to come across the once-captive. “You’ve been busy…” The pegasus chimes, just before the flicker of a dark shape above them catches his eye.

Happily surprised to see his Cleric, Bane doesn’t withhold an earnest smile from warming up his cautious expression. Their past transgressions were already long forgotten. He considers himself a forward-thinking individual, often irritated by the idea that most would linger on moments gone from the present forever. It was always the future he concerned himself with, and this particular visit dealt with that uncertain future for both their respective kingdoms.

He’s intensely glad Lepis is here.

She’s deft at summing up the reason for their dual appearance, getting a nod out of Bane when she mentions Brennen and then, as if made of magic herself, summons him from the confines of Ischia’s temperate landscape. Amused, the young leader eyes the brown-tinged-black horse with an air of total vacancy, noting the arranged parrot and the unhurried manner in which he approached them. He could see, instantly, why Arthas might contest himself against such a character; their temperaments both ranged in the area of wizened elder status. Leilan receives a smile while himself and Lepis are left to savor the void indifference of a polite introduction, and Wolfbane fashions a toothy grin.

“Finally, we meet.” He spouts, ears flicking towards the bay, “I’m Wolfbane of Loess.”

Gently he inclines his head, offering a brief interlude so that lepis might tailor her own introduction before forging on. “I was a child and tucked away in Tephra when Modicum razed terror on Beqanna, but his efforts haven’t been forgotten; you reminded us this with your recent appearance in Sylva.” The odd stallion explains, easing into his ultierior point. “As new allies to this region and granted the ability to command Loess and her people, I find it necessary, nay dutiful, to aid in bringing such injustice to light.” He concludes.

“My troupe consists of a mare capable enough to question the lingering inhabitants of Sylva from her previous years. If one among them either knows about or aided in the senseless murder of your daughters and Krone, rest assured Kaurma will persuade them towards an honest confession.” The drake clarifies, eyes flickering between King Brennen and his comrade, transformed Leilan. Content to pause here, (should Lepis choose to add in) Wolfbane eases peacefully into a restful stance for the ensuing responses.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Brennen] @[Leilan] @[Lepis]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any || - by Wolfbane - 09-21-2018, 11:26 PM