• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin
    It still feels slightly surreal that she’s stowed away, hidden from the storm with Leilan—the one she never thought she’d stand another chance with.  But sometimes even fate has a funny way of working things out, and tonight seems to be one of those times, or at least she thinks, as her dark eyes trace upward to catch his glance.

She’s doesn’t know why, but she tries to avoid the subconcious shiver that has been threatening to run down her spine.  It could be the drenching weather, his presence so close to her now, or both really.   In the end it doesn’t really matter what makes it want to happen, because it’s the warmth of his mouth laying claim to her shoulder that finally sends the tingling wave out to drown her.  The shiver runs through her spotted hide, leaving her little else to do but accept it and deal with its passing.  In a moment it does fade and somehow she manages to not unravel entirely, holding with a loosening grip onto the last of her composure. 

“I did,” she offers meekly at first, when he calls her out for telling him to stay in the first place.  As she answers, Breckin stifles the small sound that nearly squeaks out from between her surprised lips, feeling a sudden pressure in the fragile area between her shoulder blades.  The sensation is like the best kind of aching dullness that you could imagine and the path of teasing touches he places strategically along her triggers her body to become more aware. 

The tension she had felt begins to unwind—how long had she been so strung up? But it could yet be much more improved, she realizes, and her darkening eyes seem to grin, placing a delicate kiss at the corner of his mouth.  “Please,” she says quietly, still so neatly tucked into him, ”make me.” A dare, a hope, a desire for her gold touched stallion to help her take her mind off of all of her troubles, and to forget all about the world for a night, however he saw fit to do so.

“I love you, Leilan,” she says at long last. It was way overdue, and it felt so damn good to say it out loud.

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin - by Breckin - 09-19-2018, 11:53 PM