• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's like the face inside is right beneath my skin; Gryffen

Well it was safe to assume that Aoki was this pathetic creature before him, groveling at his feet for death’s mercy. It was unfortunate for her that he had no mercy to give. Red eyes glitter maliciously as she touches him, moaning for release. Could he kill her? Absolutely. His hooves could pound into her until nothing was left but a bloody disfigured pulp of flesh. But that’s what she wants. What fun is there in that, relieving the suffering of another? Why kill someone who wants to die? No, it would be much more beneficial to keep her alive and see what he could get out of her. ”Would you like to go to sleep Aoki? Would you like to be at peace forever?”

Snaking into her as his lips press to the side of her neck, just below her ear. Disarrayed tendrils of her mane tickling his nostrils as his teeth pinch her flesh. He doesn't know who Crow is, another beast he assumes of flesh and blood. A ruthless stallion who controls the women in his life due to lack of self-esteem and insecurity, it wouldn’t be the first time he’s come across that. ”I can give you what you seek.” He whispers tantalizingly, ”I can keep Crow away forever.” Oh if death is what you want then you’re going to have to earn your way into it’s black embrace. ”You’ll just have to do something for me first.”

G R Y F F E N
    *********the big bad wolf

Messages In This Thread
    Whose afraid of the big bad wolf? - by Gryffen - 07-21-2015, 11:40 AM
    whose afraid of the big bad wolf? - by Gryffen - 07-23-2015, 01:27 PM