• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brother where art thou - Simeon
    as the winds blow, so will I know...
    His gaze remains intent on the man, watching his face as he processes Sim's words. As he blinks at him and then shakes his head, then replies in the same tongue, "It's nothing." Simeon can't stop the spread of his lips into a grin as well, matching that of the scaled one before him, though lacking the dragon fangs. It isn't often he meets one who speaks the language he knows, which only furthers his thoughts. He waits though, still eager for the answer to his question. When it comes, he stands equal parts befuddled and excited. Grin fades to a loosening of his jaw. He'd had the suspicion of the man perhaps being a sibling, but then to have it confirmed and in the same moment comprehending what he'd said about his- their- mom.. Shit, one thing at a time. "Leilan.. Fratello.." It's soft when he says it, processing the idea of another younger brother, instantly shaming himself for not being around to meet him sooner. Coming around, he shakes his head and smiles again, chuckling lightly at the comment of sisters. "I always thought mom's estrogen levels played a part in all the girls she had. Too much of it, y'know? Had to go somewhere." A deeper laugh. Scorch may have skinned him a little for that one, but he means it with the most affection, and lets the love for her show in his expression.

Sobering, he looks over the other male- his brother, by the gods. "You said Mama is like a weed. Does that mean-" He eyes the face of the other, for sincerity, although it was silly to think he would joke about something like this. "How long? Merda.." He laughs lightly, his gaze breaking away from Leilan's so that he could look to the skies and then down again. He supposes he shouldn't be incredibly surprised. Things like this simply happened here in this strange, magical land. And perhaps he ought to have known the force that was- well, is, apparently- his mother would be too strong to be held down by death. Bless that woman. Ears perking forward, Sim's gaze returns to the other's. "What about Papa? Is he back too?" Oh, so many questions. About them, and about him too. Away too long, indeed. He can't wait to know this brother. And to find out what his family has been up to of late. Aside from returning to the land of the freaking living.
    as the grasses grow, so will I go…
    as far as the skies will take me nothing can break me…
    as the winds blow

Shorter this time :p Figure I better let Leilan get in his reply. Sim's mind is blown XD

Messages In This Thread
    Brother where art thou - Simeon - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:12 AM
    RE: Brother where art thou - Simeon - by Simeon - 09-17-2018, 01:23 PM
    RE: Brother where art thou - Simeon - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 02:16 PM
    RE: Brother where art thou - Simeon - by Simeon - 09-18-2018, 12:24 PM
    RE: Brother where art thou - Simeon - by Leilan - 09-21-2018, 12:41 PM