• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Family Ties

Kyveli
    The amethyst filly looks curiously at the two girls. One has a name starting with a K, one doesn't. She also doesn't look purple. Maybe she's not family after all?

Yet again, Kove said it was her sister, so she shrugs it off. Instead, she is distracted by Kypria - she grins, of course her little sister would have followed - but then snorts as her mother comes in to make a smart remark. She ruffles her own fins, not entirely sure what they'd be useful for at all, and looks to Kove. "So, what's this game of yours? Ball?" she asks, deliberately changing the subject.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

Ugh short post sorry
    @[Kypria] I think you're next in this though I don't know if it's going to be continued much Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    Family Ties - by Mosrael - 08-24-2018, 09:24 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 08-26-2018, 06:08 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kove - 08-26-2018, 08:56 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kypria - 08-26-2018, 04:19 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Eifa - 08-28-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kylin - 08-28-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 09-12-2018, 10:33 AM