• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev
    dovev
    html by Toli, overall design and quote style based on "Dovev" by Laura

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?"

He couldn't help that his smile grew, white teeth flashing. His eyes lifted from her skin to meet her stare with a mischievous glitter. Only until that faint little smirk crossed her lips and neatly stole his attention away, dropping his gaze to those soft curves. They were really nice lips though, you know? And it's been a really fucking long time.

And it's really fucking hard to be in close proximity to her for so damn long, platonically. That power and beauty, her grace, her strength. Basically everything he hates, and really wants. What was so wrong with a little fun, anyway? It's not like she had to stay with him. Obviously she doesn't want that.

But no fun for them, it seemed. Not this whole fucking time, his long and painful rescue, all through their little adventure that likely neither of them would bring up to anyone. Their little secret.

Couldn't they just have another?
    Just one more.
    A good one.

She stepped closer and any return sarcastic comment was immediately lost to him. He couldn't see anything but the bare inch of empty air between her lips and his hip, eyes sharp and intent on her. It took an extra few seconds for what she said to register as actual speech.

"Don't tell me you're bored already."

Somewhere along the way, he'd forgotten to breathe. Only soft little whispers of his breath slipped across his parted lips, and every nerve in his body was lit with anticipation. She was teasing him. Or offering.

He liked offering better.

His hard stare flew to her eyes and he turned, solid steps bringing him deliberately closer, lining their bodies so that his hip was behind hers, his shoulder behind hers. And his mouth at her neck.

Heartfire.. he murmured, brushing his lips lightly over her skin, trailing higher up her neck with a slowness he was already despising.

It's been long enough.

You're heart is like a renegade, hard to save. Settle down but never stay.
    Who's to say that I am not to blame

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev - by Dovev - 09-08-2018, 05:52 PM