• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  defunct the strings of cemetery things [tephra]

His voice is a welcomed rumble to her bent gray ear, her sulfur-yellow blinking quietly at the horizon. Between words the grasses brush and sway in a slight breeze, crickets begin a song or two; a chill creeping in. They’re not a young pair standing on the shallow hills, both beaten by separate battles with scars that do not necessary mar just their hides. Neither makes it obvious, but almost sure they both feel it, she certainly does.

City.” Her frigid voice breaks the stillness and she turns to look at him off to the side of her. She reads him while he speaks, whether it is an accurate reading she’ll never know, but she carefully watches him anyway.

Tephra. Her inner voice rattles like the tail of an aggravated diamondback, her eyes still set firmly on him while her ears flick back and forth with thought. “I’ve only known one of those my entire life.” Her mother. Her tail slashes and her jaw grinds with a blank chew, casting her eyes back to the horizon. “Maybe you’ve struck iron today, Warrick.” Her ears lay gently back, “Because I’ve nothing to do lately.” Her eyes find him again, keeping to the details of his gaze, his expression.

CITY
    carnage x emotion

@[Warrick]

do yeh...i just realized warrick isnt the king of tephra anymore..but if he wanted it back :p
    city likes a good fight

Messages In This Thread
    RE: defunct the strings of cemetery things [tephra] - by City - 09-06-2018, 09:05 AM