• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Waking up to Ash and Dust [Any of Tephra]
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Krom is patient, always has been.  He is also a defender, of his family and his home.  So when they arrive on these not-so-foreign lands, he is prepared if the worst should happen.  Not all would greet the successor with such pleasantries.  He hopes they will learn to trust him, but he knows this is earned as well.

Patience

His sisters rest quietly beside him.  The younger pair curiously looking about as memories fill their minds again of this place.  Ketzia always the more cautious, Kove the eternal child, he smiles kindly at them before looking to Karat -his other half.  She is forever his equal and ready to fight for what they believe in.  It saddens them all to think their father may never see this day.  Klaudius would be proud of all they have become...

Emerald eyes flicker from his lavender family to that of a golden figure moving in on their arrival.  Ears pricked upwards when he takes a step to greet the stranger.  Listening to the stallions introduction, his head dips out of politeness.  "Good evening Magnus," his voice is kind, but strong all meshed into one, "This is my family, Karat, Ketzia and Kove... My sisters." He acknowledges each of them with a tip of his ironclad skull, "And I am Kromium." He allows a heartbeat to pass and gauge if the stallion knows anything of them.  Finding no recognition in the golden stags eyes, he continues, "We are glad to be home once again." 

His gaze is focused on each twitch of movement from the stallion before him.  There is no hostility in the stallions stance and so he assumes Magnus is unaware of why they had left and now have returned.  Being the honest man he is, he informs Magnus of current events, "Warrick had failed to complete my challenge for Tephras rule... I hear he has fallen ill... It is most unfortunate and I, we, wish him a speedy recovery."   His body shifts weight slightly from one hip to the other. Allowing the information to be processed by the golden one...

@[magnus] I will write the others in the background but they will not chime in unless prompted

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Waking up to Ash and Dust [Any of Tephra] - by Kromium - 08-31-2018, 01:38 PM