• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel it in my bones

The he-cat made no indication that she'd caught him off guard, his liquid-black eyes swimming to her almost expectantly, though their depths showed no familiarity nor warmth. The fur along Panthera's spine prickled, slowly coming to stand perfectly on edge; in the reflection of the male's glistening black eyes (feral, usurped, instinctual), she could nearly see each individual hair as it rose.

Blood filled his mouth. Saliva filled hers.

With the grace of a killer, the cougar swept his great mass to his paws, prey left deranged and crooked and bleeding - unimportant now, as his hunger subsided and his adrenaline ran rampant. The leopardess pinned her ears and drew back her lips until her eyes nearly shut, the ivory of her teeth lending themselves to the ferocity of the hiss which emanated from her throat. Their tails slashed low at the ground, out of sync but with the same wild heartbeat, driven forward by something less-than-sentient, something more ancient, more carnal. The cat forgets her name as the situation intensifies, forgets her familiar and forgets her sentience, utterly transfixed by the way the cougar clicks and shrieks and steps closer.

Blood on his lips. Fury in his eyes. She lowered herself just an inch, the massive muscles of her shoulder bunching, ready for what was to come. Except -

- It did not come. The lion halted before her, unsheathed claws raking the earth as he issued another growl. Her tail paused momentarily in its sweep as she considered her intentions her, as she considered her place: but like Kagerus, the appeal of this creature (be him stallion or lion) in his utterly instinctual ways (be they seductive and flirtatious or murderous and cunning) was irresistible.

Unpausing, Panthera propelled herself from the crouch towards the lion, claws outstretched to grapple his shoulders, teeth bared in a gruesome snarl as she went for his throat.

panthera

@[Svedka]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 08-24-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 08-24-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 08-27-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 08-30-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 09-04-2018, 05:50 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 09-08-2018, 03:34 PM