• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet?
    I loved reading all of theses Smile

I met my husband in college, sophomore year. In the fall we ended up with back to back classes (a literature class and psychology class) and we would walk together across campus. We bonded over our eccentric old prof who the rest of the class hated, and flannery o'conner, hah. I was really crushing on him (I mean... he was a beautiful track star who loved to read)  but He was dating someone else during the beginning of that semester. Luckily it didn't last long... and we texted a little over Christmas break. then when we ran into each other in the spring he asked me out on an official date

We had a lot of fun, got dinner and a movie i think? Then the thing i really remember was when he was dropping me off at my dorm we were both stalling because we wanted to keep hanging out but it was about 1 am now. (side note... we were in Indiana and there had been a ton of snow that week) He suddenly said that he had a snow sled in car and asked me if i wanted to go sledding XD

I was all for it, and there was a huge hill by my dorm.. Which of course lead to us both riding the sled together tumbling into the snow and being silly. A few weeks later we were dating for real and we got engaged two years later when he came to visit my Family with me in Florida over Christmas ( he asked my dad and everything) and we got married six months later <3
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet? - by Lavender - 08-28-2018, 12:33 PM