• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me the way home - diplomats
    sorry for the delay in response guys, I've been crazy busy with work and moving. Since it's already been assumed what Texas will say can we just end this thread? I don't have a ton of motivation for something with an end thats already been decided on, since the uncertainty of "what will come next? " is the most enjoyable part of writing posts for me. he wasn't going to mention the swap for personal/character development/him being stubborn reasons but since I know several other posts in another thread have mentioned it I don't want to make everything make no sense and to have the other posts be wasted just bc I wanted some character development xD. I'd rather just end it and not waste posts/time. no hard feelings Smile

I'd be more than happy to post him to everyone else later (and to Eld, his post to her in the falls is next Smile perhaps he can mention this thread in that one for continuity's sake and so your post today wasn't wasted? Smile )
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-17-2015, 11:31 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Scorch - 07-17-2015, 09:37 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:39 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Nayl - 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Eld - 07-21-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-21-2015, 03:49 PM