• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

No tears left to cry || Kylin
    Nerine was beckoning. She could hear its call ridden upon the wind, scraping against her skin like the talons of a feathered fiend. She did not welcome it. Her skin tightened and crawled as the thought of returning sparked new anxieties. In her time living there, the coastal kingdom had shifted from one hand to the other, now Breckin ruled and Nymf's uncertainty of her belonging continued to grow. Svedka had been the pull she'd needed to leave the safety of her borders. There was much she needed to discuss with him, even though her belly churned at the idea. Kylin's curious gaze upon her only resparked the cremello's insecurity and embarrassment began to creep it's way up her face.

When the lavender mare spoke, she seemed to have a good comprehension of Nymf's feelings. She recalled Ischia with a sort of formality that Nymf related to. Not quite belonging, but finding yourself completely unable to depart from the only home she'd known. Nerine had been the first kingdom Nymf had visiting. Saved from the brink of the abyss by Vulcan, her gratitude had disabled her from leaving. But she had never felt trapped.

"Nerine is unseasonably warm," she informed with the flit of a smile. "There are many cliffs that overlook the ocean, and the grass there is almost always brown and coarse...but the horses there have always been genuine and kind. Loyal."

The ocean, Nymf assumed, was not an uncommon feature for Kylin. Ischia was an island, one that the winged mare had never been able to visit. There were many times she had thought it would have been nice to, at least once.

"And what of Ischia?" She inquired with sudden interest ignited. "I must admit, I have never had the pleasure of seeing the island for myself..."

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 06-28-2018, 06:39 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-06-2018, 10:33 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-08-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-10-2018, 11:00 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 08-07-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 08-23-2018, 01:57 PM