• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Strike Of Time -[Any]
    The she wolfs mouth drops when Mary's pelt changes color, it was not exactly a talent when she did not have full control of it. The canine continues to poke at Mary, she was an interesting equine, a big mouth on this one. Mary opened her mouth to respond but the canine beat her to it, I'm not clumsy, I fly instead of running. A small laugh escaped Mary's own mouth It sounds like you are clumsy! Wolf form or flying? Perhaps hooves are not your style? thought she poked fun her tone was light.

The stranger continues to say running is boring unless you are a shifter, Mary thought it would be fun to be a shifter though she was not. She often times wondered what it would be like to fly, though wings did not run in her family and she certainly did not carry wings. The only interesting feature she had was the ability to change the color of her pelt, at least this one thought her trait was interesting. Perhaps running is an acquired taste, I could show you some time a small laugh escaped her maw once again, I could probably beat you in a race, hoof against hoof.

The ebony wolf flopped onto the ground, Mary's gaze followed to the green floor. I do now she said, Mary tilted her head slightly in confusion. Was she not always a Loess member? It was not odd to change kingdoms in beqanna but her pelt had a heavy scent of Loess, she could not be too new. Mary did not pick at the question, instead she responded to the strangers own question Yes, my father is was the old king, so he says at least. He was not king when she was around, but he tells her stories! Say! Whats your name canine? The stranger could tell her, her name, but Mary might just always refer to her as canine from this point on.

@[Sawtooth]

Messages In This Thread
    A Strike Of Time -[Any] - by Mary - 08-19-2018, 07:21 PM
    RE: A Strike Of Time -[Any] - by Sawtooth - 08-21-2018, 02:28 PM
    RE: A Strike Of Time -[Any] - by Mary - 08-21-2018, 02:54 PM
    RE: A Strike Of Time -[Any] - by Sawtooth - 08-21-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: A Strike Of Time -[Any] - by Mary - 08-21-2018, 07:22 PM