• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

goddamn, i love paper like i'm michael scott // any
    {maleficar}
    My corrupt nature is empty of grace.
    This is his favorite time of year, and not for the perverse reasons that you might typically think. He savors the way the cold night air fills his lungs and leaves him in little puffs of breath before dissipating into nothing before him. There is a faint smile across his dark face as he lifts his chin to stare at the moon – fat and pale as looms above them in full bloom. All the stars glow so brightly around it like some heavenly attendants to their divine lady. For a moment, he is aware of his self-induced loneliness and his grin turns to a fleeting frown before expressions leave him entirely.

Time for something new to distract him.

He wanders from his perch of solitude in the mountains and finds himself in the meadows. The tall grasses brush along his long legs and tangle themselves in the near-white feathering of his ankles as though greedy for his attention. Maleficar has never enjoyed being in the public eye and he feels so plain among the others that it makes him rather nervous. His dark eyes search those around him for ideas, inspiration for some spell to make him feel as though he is equal to them all. A quiet chuckle fills his throat for a moment when a thought comes creeping into focus.

The tall boy mumbles a few soft words as he casts his spell and dips his head toward the ground to gather a bit of the shadows cast by the grasses. Threads of darkness weave themselves across his head until a small pointed witch hat sits perfectly between his ears. He doesn’t like to change himself very much, so this is perfect for his needs – something subtle and perhaps even stylish by certain standards. Maleficar can almost hear his sisters rolling their eyes and scoffing at his choice, where ever they are. (The loneliness runs its fingers across his heart again at the thought of the other triplets. He sighs.)

Perhaps a long gray beard should accompany his new hat, but he decides this is plenty for now. This is already adventurous enough for him.

Messages In This Thread
    goddamn, i love paper like i'm michael scott // any - by Maleficar - 08-20-2018, 09:30 PM