• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

jesus christ, that's a pretty face | any

tantalize

infinity overhead

and i whisper, are you listening?

She can smell the sweet scent of jungle blossoms long before the other mare closes the distance between them. It catches her off guard, extending her muzzle to inhale deeply in remembrance. So the Amazons live after all. Her guard is still up, her stance still radiating wariness while her face loses a little less fogginess, her golden eyes slightly brightening. Rhy brings with her knowledge that they lack, returns the answers they desperately had been seeking. For her, this mare restores some faith and hope. Restores a sense of balance, a sense of surety. This stranger (who is not really a stranger in the sense of being an amazon and only as an individual) she knows the other mare before her. Prague. A lightbulb goes off. Was Prague lost, lost as she had been? ”Not anymore.” She sighs to the other with renewed confidence, finding strength in finally recognizing something. ”You were Queen once.”

”As was I.” She murmurs softly but loud enough to be heard by the two before her. Prague, a name before her time and yet a name she knows simply for being one of her successors. The cream and gold mare quickly turns from a stranger to acquaintance with the gesture of her name. ”Rhy.” She states, wavering for a moment in her newfound secureness as she wonders if this is a face and name she SHOULD know. However she bounces back quickly as she offers a faint smile in return. She had never been one to smile a lot. ”I’m Tantalize.” A beat. ”I’m ready to go home.”

Messages In This Thread
    Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart - by Tantalize - 07-20-2015, 09:45 PM