• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we'll start a fire [any]
    now i know ya thought that ya had me played
    the check is in my hand, i got it made
    The sly smirk is what catches his attention most of all in that moment and with just that little change of expression, Tannor knew he had hit the mark almost dead center. 'I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.' It's a simple statement, but in response Tannor releases of a soft grunt. "Hmpf. I'm sure you don't." His tone is almost sassy or even close to bordering the line of being challenging but it's all he says in reply.

After all, they weren't alone. 

It's her scent that reaches him first and for a moment he stands there, watching the space that stretched before them until finally her golden coat flickered in the dim light of the trees. Upon her approach he does nothing, and only when Azmere asks him to elaborate does he brush the stallion off slightly a muttering of "we'll discuss it later,". He doesn't intend to be rude. It's not something he really focuses on anyway, whether or not he is using his manners. He simply thinks that now isn't the time to discuss the similar darkness shared between them.

He watches as she comes to a stop, acknowledges the other in concern and then turns towards him. He notes the way her features change, the way a smile turns her lips upward and for a moment he is unsure of what to say. Slowly blinking he watches her as she says hello before glancing towards the stranger at his side and with a soft sigh he looks back at her. "Hey," the greeting is short and simple without a single emotion dancing across his tone. 

"Who are you and why are you out here alone?" The statement is sudden, a bit harsh and he simply doesn't care whether or not he may hurt her feelings or make her defensive. God... He really hopes she doesn't go on some little tangent about how mares are just as strong as he could be. He knows that. The real reason for his annoyance is that he's been interrupted at doing what he's good at.

With a flick of the tail he shifts his weight as he watches her ignoring the darkness that swirled within his gut, scratching at the door that it was tightly shut behind.

'You're terrible at this.' 

The voice is silent within his mind and he knows the creature is right. He is. Group interactions had never really been his thing. But now was a good of time as ever to practice, right?
    Tannor
    long live the king
    THANKS VENGE !

Messages In This Thread
    we'll start a fire [any] - by Azmere - 07-31-2018, 09:09 PM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by tannor - 07-31-2018, 11:33 PM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by Koa - 08-01-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by Azmere - 08-01-2018, 11:46 AM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by tannor - 08-01-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by Koa - 08-02-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: we'll start a fire [any] - by Azmere - 08-02-2018, 02:55 PM