• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me the way home - diplomats
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    "Three is the max," the girl quietly murmurs to herself when she follows Scorch and Rhy at a distance. Her senses were quick to notice the pungent odor of a stallion, but she hesitated to greet him. Why? She questions herself but remembers her conversation with Rhy. If a more suppressed and placid girl is what they want for now then so be it. If this is what will help her prosper in the end then she will suffer.

She can't help but silently hate being told 'no.'

She's a granddaughter of Echion's, after all.

They arrive at the border with Scorch at the head. The Khaleesi introduces herself but Rhy is silent, most likely already familiar with the stranger at their doorstep. Her mistrusting autumn eyes scrutinize him and take note of his own expression and nonchalant way of seeing their home. Underneath her onyx forelock, Nayl looks to the side in distaste before settling back on the male. A deeper breath is drawn in and more closely calculated. He smells of flowers and water and an airy freshness that is very absent here. Still unfamiliar with the different kingdoms the girl stows away the information and only steps forward to introduce herself. "I'm Nayl," she offers placidly while her mind races and churns.

She is here to learn, she reminds herself after briefly glancing to her aunt and Rhy.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

Messages In This Thread
    tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-17-2015, 11:31 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Scorch - 07-17-2015, 09:37 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:39 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Nayl - 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Eld - 07-21-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-21-2015, 03:49 PM