• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Let's Try This Again
    For some bizarre reason, Nalia was almost disappointed that the stallion didn't have any foals he'd come to visit. She thought it would be rather interesting to see him interact with the young ones, find out more sides to his personality that only foals could bring out.

The stallion then went on to introduce himself by the name of Ardashir, a handsome name befitting the powerful creature. He told her he hailed from one of the nearby kingdoms, one called Nerine. Nalia had heard the name among Field gossip, but she had yet to go see how beautiful it was for herself.

She'd heard the kingdom was quite lovely and had many sights for one to see. The stretching mountains that created the kingdom's natural land border, while the ocean surrounded it on most other sides. The force of nature was usually calm, but took on a very impressive brute force when stirred by a storm or the fury of winter ice. And the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to visit.

Nalia looked back to Ardashir, noting how he puffed out his chest to stand a bit taller. She thought her cheeks felt a little warm before she offered, "But surely your home is beautiful too. The Field had its merits but I would love to see Nerine. I've heard many things, how pretty the ocean looks when the sunlight hits it just right.

"Oh, my name is Nalia. What can you tell me about Nerine? Is it really as pretty as they say? What is the ocean like? I've never seen it for myself." So the order of her answer was a bit jumbled; the filly couldn't help it. She often floundered over her words when she got excited and the matter wasn't of extreme importance like dealing with a kingdom matter. Not that she'd know, but the point remained the same.

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-19-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-20-2018, 06:10 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-20-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-23-2018, 02:03 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-23-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-27-2018, 12:59 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-27-2018, 11:29 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-29-2018, 01:21 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-30-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-30-2018, 11:07 AM