• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Uncertainty
    I want to swim away but don't know how
    Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
     Arthas’ gentle touch was comforting. Roseen allowed herself to relax, even just a little, so that she could think more clearly. His offer to visit Loess was quite tempting, even though she’d heard it could be quite cruel from Arthas himself. Clearly Leilan didn’t have the best view on Loess, or experience from the sound of it. For a moment she wondered what had happened between the two, as well as what they were talking about, but she didn’t dare ask. Part of her felt that Loess wasn’t the best place to make her home, or even visit aside from sightseeing. Yet, she felt comfortable with Arthas, despite how little she knew about him, and whether or not he could hold up to his word that he’d protect her. Roseen frowned. She was quite comfortable with Leilan as well. In fact, it was him she felt most comfortable with. Perhaps it was because he was the first she met out of the three, causing her to have a special connection with him. Or, it could be because she thought he was handsome. That was not a good reason to trust someone at all. The decision to visit Loess was one that had to be made for her future, not because she liked the ones who suggested she visit. “I...I don’t know tyet,” she softly replied, glancing up at Leilan and Breckin.

There were brief glances and swift look always between the two. Leilan had a bit of a confused look for a while there, which led Roseen to wonder if they knew each other, and if something happened. Clearly there was some awkward tension between them. As she raised a brow with a slight tilt of her head, Leilan finally snapped out of his distant state and spoke. He named a few mares off, saying they were all with Arthas, and that he already had many children with some on the way. It made her ears falter a little, noticing how much Leilan’s words made Arthas sound like a player with no relationships and a lot of one night flings. But that didn’t matter, did it? She was looking for a home. And if that home happened to have a guy like that, she’d have to deal with it. It wasn’t like he was asking to make her to spend the night with him. 

On the matter of kingdoms again, Breckin stepped in. She too suggested Roseen visit Loess, and even the other kingdoms. All but Sylva. Admittedly she was curious to know why that one was different, but she didn’t ask. All she could think about was what a good idea that was for her to visit all kingdoms before deciding on which one to make her home. Roseen listened intently with pricked ears as Breckin went on to talk about her own kingdom. It certainly sounded a lot friendlier than Loess, and the fact that she called it a Sisterhood only made it more intriguing to the sooty mare. Did that mean that the kingdom was made up of just females? Or were they the only ones with power? However, being a Warrior sounded a little frightening to her. She wasn’t sure if she could handle it. Being a Diplomat may not be so bad, perhaps, but she still wasn’t sure if she was up for the task. 

Leilan spoke once more, this time with an offer. She lowered her eyes, and began to think.

She had already pretty much decided that visiting the kingdoms was a good idea before making any decisions. If she could see what lied ahead with each path before walking down one then she’d definitely do that. She’d know what kind of home she’d have, what kind of life each kingdom would offer her, and what the horses there were like. But going alone didn’t seem such a good idea to her. She didn’t know the do’s and don’t’s, where she could and couldn’t go. And she sure as heck didn’t want to accidentally offend anyone or start any trouble. A guide was a good idea; that way she wouldn’t have to go in blindly. And, let’s face it, Leilan was the one she was most comfortable with. Already there was enough between the two to build a friendship, she thought. If he guided her, they could build more on it.

Her lips gradually curved into a smile, and she looked up at the three before her. “A-alright,” she finally replied. “I’ll visit Loess, and Nerine, and all the other kingdoms. I wish to see what each kingdom has to offer before I decide which to make my home.” She paused to look at Leilan, the added, “If it’s no trouble, I would appreciate it if...you be my g-guide in the other kingdoms. But, I think it only seems right for Breckin and Arthas to show me their own kingdoms.” She looked them over, blinking slowly while trying hard not to avert her eyes from shyness again. “Would you mind?” She asked them.
    ROSEEN
    a nomad

@[Arthas] @[Breckin] @[Leilan] So sorry this took so long. Y’all gave me a lot to work with xD

Messages In This Thread
    Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-20-2018, 05:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 12:48 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Arthas - 07-21-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Breckin - 07-21-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-22-2018, 02:13 AM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-22-2018, 03:57 PM