• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Uncertainty

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    She nods, stutters a no, then says she is all right. Leilan smiles at the contradiction she offers. She is quite adorable, and she talks to him and seems happy, so, he is happy too. For the moment. As she continues she exlpains she isn’t just to being approached, and he shrugs. ”Well, I’d say that is the field,” he tells her confidently, then reverts to even more of a low whisper, ”Kingdom recruiters everywhere. Watch it.” with a wink, he retreats his head to resume a normal talking stance. He takes in her name with a nod, slowly repeats it, almost thoughtfully, tasting her name as it were. ”Roseen.” He looks her in the eye as she again flees his gaze in shyness, though he tries to follow.

Forget about her troubles. Hmm, not a very cheerful idea. ”I guess we all are. I’d hoped you found the cure for that.” he grins, ”or maybe you can be a cure. For mine, that is, and we’ll see if I can help you forget yours.” he offers - a little more direct than he usually would but, the situation seems to call for it.

His gaze leaves her for a moment to look around the field, making him wonder somehow if she made a living here. Returning to ask her just that, it seems he caught her staring, and her eyes widen when she reealizes. He chuckles, knowning well enough that he had the looks, and the charm if there was a click between them. If? More like when. Just like now.

Trying to keep it a polite conversation, he ignores what he just realized (that she seems to get a crush and that he likes her well enough to possibly act on that too), and motioned with his head to the field. ”So, did you come here to be recruited to a kingdom, or just to enjoy the view?” he wonders. Small talk, casually. He can sure put her in a direction he assumes befits her, if she wants him to, or if not, find something else to talk about. It doesn’t really matter what the subject is, any more.

Trouble is just a matter of perspective.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Roseen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-20-2018, 05:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 12:48 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Arthas - 07-21-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Breckin - 07-21-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-22-2018, 02:13 AM