• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And the momerathes outgrabe [any]
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    She can’t help but laugh slightly at the filly’s face, but it’s all in good humor. Rhy’s probably made that face a time or two in her life, though she doesn’t recall. She recalls different faces. The frown that pulled her mouth down every time Kora ran away from her, every time Rayelle had to follow. The widespread grin as she learned to control the electric, when she could actually hit the tree she was aiming for and not set the place on fire.

There had never been anyone to explain to her what the monkey’s do, or how to shift into a lion, or how to handle this whole ghost thing. There’d never really been anyone to tell her not to stray too far. Even when her parents were around, she was encouraged to run ahead, to go and play. Basically, every nice thing her mother could think of to get Rhy away from Kora. And therefore away from Rayelle. Riagan had been the one to come find Rhy. Riagan had been the one to help her control the electric. He’d been the only parent that could really come near her, because Kora never left Rayelle’s side. And Rayelle couldn’t ask her baby girl to stand near the electric creature.

That’s what she had been, then, in a way. No longer though. She was so much more.

”Just a few. And they are small. It’s sort of impossible not to have a few bugs in this place. They are everywhere.” Rhy probably had some of her own, though she kept herself presentable and clean. But they did live in a bug paradise.

Sarkis comments on her name, and Rhy has to ponder that comment for a moment. “I guess I am proud. Though not because it’s easy to say.” Granted, her name was easy to say, but she knows there’s more to it than that. She was a combination of her parents. Riagan and Rayelle. Rhy. But she carried them with her everywhere in that name. “I was named after my parents.” She says, to explain. Though she doesn’t dive into details. Doesn’t mention that they both died a few years ago, and she hadn’t even known. Not until the quest. Not until everything changed.

“That’s a pretty good day. Who’s your mom, if you don’t mind my asking? And flowers only make me sneeze if I stick my nose too close. If you leave a little room between the flower and your nose, you’ll probably be okay. Where’s the flower?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

Messages In This Thread
    And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-07-2015, 10:46 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-10-2015, 08:09 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-10-2015, 05:08 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-15-2015, 12:45 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-17-2015, 09:51 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-23-2015, 10:57 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-29-2015, 07:51 AM