• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me the way home - diplomats
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    Rhy feels like she’s always on the move, as of late. Everything has changed. Old faces are flocking home now that Beqanna has finally let them return to the places she loved. New faces as well, perhaps drawn by the ripples of the magic. She wonders sometimes how this change feels in the once non-mythical kingdoms, with their powers restored and new ones bestowed. It must be a beautiful thing, in those kingdoms. It must not hurt in the way it does here, without their tattoos. For Rhy, little has changed. But for Lagertha, age is becoming a problem. For Scorch, she wears the horrors and events of her past on her skin. Quite literally.

Rhy was one of the lucky ones, she knows. And maybe it’s this that motivates her to work even harder, to make up for losing so little. Just the tattoo, which has been promised to be restored to them. Even just such a little thing as that had hurt though. She loves her tattoo, is proud to show the world just who she is and where she belongs.

Now, she felt fucking normal. Granted, Rhy was anything but normal.

The animals are screeching, louder than normal, and Rhy figures someone new has shown up. Probably not a new recruit – the animals had a strange sense of these things. Rather, this was likely a man, because they mostly loathed men. She follows the sounds of the animals, and eventually the sight of her hairless Queen in the trees ahead, until she finds the Falls Ambassador. Scorch introduces herself, though they have all met previously.  But Scorch looks so different even Rhy barely recognizes her, though she knows those eyes. She comes to stand by her Queen with a nod of her head to each, and then remains silent. Texas was the one with news.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

um, i think they've met, but if I'm making that up feel free to pretend she introduced herself or whatever, haha.

Messages In This Thread
    tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-17-2015, 11:31 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Scorch - 07-17-2015, 09:37 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:39 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Nayl - 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Eld - 07-21-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-21-2015, 03:49 PM