• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

No tears left to cry || Kylin
    The creeping of embarrassment spread across the pale curve of her cheek as she only just realized the forcefulness of her actions. Standing only slightly shorter that the pastel woman, Nymf exhaled softly – her breath creating a hot cloud that quickly disappeared before her eyes. The two mares were nearly alone within the embrace of the seemingly endless expanse of grass of weeds, not another soul to be seen as far as her eyes could stretch. Beginning to feel helpless, Nymf considered abandoning her quest altogether.

Familiarity loomed upon the waves of Kylin’s voice as she spoke and Nymf’s interest grew as she quickly came to realize that she knew of Svedka. She felt no jealousy towards her however, a fact that aided in her questioning the motivation behind her absurd search.

There were many lands that the copper and cream mare had yet to visit, Hyaline being one that held the most interest. She had not known that was where Svedka called home, further proving how little she actually knew of the one she sought. Lowering her gaze she smiled sheepishly, hoping that she did not appear as foolish as she felt.

“I do apologize for my forwardness,” she offered with a wavering smile. “My name is Nymf, I come from Nerine. It is nice to meet you, sister.”

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 06-28-2018, 06:39 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-06-2018, 10:33 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-08-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-10-2018, 11:00 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 08-07-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 08-23-2018, 01:57 PM