• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You make me whole [Lavendel]
    She holds him for hours, eyes never shutting in fear that he would disappear. They lay together, entwined and silent as the sun sets and rises again. She sings to him, and tells him tales of her childhood, and when she is sure her love has drifted pleasantly into his own dreams she slips away, marching stoically  towards the shores. Parrots caw forlornly in the jungle trees, their bright colors dimmed by the moon glow, Lamb stops to admire them, her  mind running circles around her heart. 

Eventually she would tell him that Sylva had called upon her, that it was her turn to say goodbye for now. A tear -glistening and alone- slides down her pale cheek, dripping into the jungle mulch below. It is then in the throws of her sorrow that her love joins her, he slides against her and she hides the pain behind a smile, because for the first time (in a long time) he is smiling, and she would not ruin this for him.  As Jesper prances away Lamb turns her bodice, head raising confidently as she matches his stride. The man was toying with her and she couldn't help but let a bubbling laugh escape the confines of her fluttering chest.  

As her ebony prince draws to a stop on the edge of the treeline, she pulls close to him (shoulder to shoulder if she had been tall enough) and reaches to press a gentle kiss upon his jaw. 

She wanted him to forget about Sylva, forget about the pain, and the anguish. All she wanted was to know him again, for him to let her show him how much she truly loved him. 
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    You make me whole [Lavendel] - by Jesper - 06-17-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: You make me whole [Lavendel] - by Lavendel - 06-27-2018, 10:44 AM
    RE: You make me whole [Lavendel] - by Jesper - 07-02-2018, 12:45 PM