• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

An apple a day keeps the doctor away; any

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

This was already becoming the most interesting and funny evening in months. Years! Forever! Definitely forever. She nods to herself, just as someone says something to her; hello? Her ears swivel and instead of turning her usual way, going forward, she moves her hind to make the 180. The stallion on the other side seems to burn his stare into her, and all warning bells go off - too bad she ignores them. She perks her ears towards him but, as soon as she does, she sees a golden figure to her left side, and she whinnies happily to him.

She's always liked a bit of gold on a man. Or maybe not, maybe just because that one boy (man, stallion, kid - all the same in one) is golden-coloured. Gold with specks of clouds on him. But this one... "Oooh, sparklyy. Svedka will be sooo jealous. He don't have sparkles." she tells him, a very serious, but glazed look on her face. Assuming everyone knows who's who, she doesn't bother to give her name, they're all friends together in this. Or... oh, maybe not. "Yushuld," she begins slurry, then frowns at herself, hearing it doesn't come across too well. "...have apples." she smiles, and nods to where the apple tree was. Oh, but there's another one over there. Spotted, not as perfectly white as she herself, but almost.

"Brackinnn. I'm too pretty!" she exclaims, aware of this fact as she has always been subconsciously, but never cared to speak aloud. She's too kind for that - normally. "Why I have mah babies. I gonna make some mooore. Whi' Svedka. Watch me." She takes a step into Sunblaze's direction, who happens to be in her way back towards Hyaline, and stops because she realizes something, so she turns back to the spotted mare. "Butcha cute too. Yoush'd make pretty babies too."

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Breckin] @[Chemdog] @[Sunblaze]
    Chemdog sorry for partly ignoring you, he should come over to this side of the river. She hasn't got a lot of short-term memory going on right now.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away; any - by Ilma - 06-25-2018, 01:46 PM