• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And the momerathes outgrabe [any]

Sarkis watches the painted lady as she speaks, her maw hanging open. A perhaps comical look crosses her face. One of both disgust and astonishment, she couldn't quite belive why anyone would eat a bug. For that matter she was not aware that she even had bugs to begin with, sure her mane had itched a time or two, but she had attributed the fact to the Jungle heat. The sweat that would gather at the roots, clingy and sticking. Any build up of that might cause one to itch, or at least that is what she had overheard one day, two mares had been discussing just that very thing.

"I have, bugs?"she asks, the epitome of concern. She hadnt known how the bugs had gotten there, but now she was entirely pleased the monkey had eaten them. She wasn't sure what to think of this new information, perhaps she would have to spend more time grooming. The older mare then gives Sarkis her name, she says she is called Rhy. The filly likes that name, it is easy to say, far easier than her brothers name, Shahrizai. She still hadn't been able to correctly pronounce it, no matter how hard she had tried, or how slowly it was said. "That's a great name, I think I like that. You must be very proud, some names are really hard, but not your's." She says with exuberance, a broad grin sweeping up her cheeks.

She is then asked what she had been up to today, a familiar question. Someone was always asking her what she had been doing, though it was usually because she was in trouble. Seeing as though this was an adult, it was not her mother or father.  Nor her brothers or sisters, she deemed she was not currently in trouble. "Well, not really anything. I was exploring, just around here, mom said not to go far. I didn't though, I stayed right here just like she asked." She beamed brightly, very proud of herself. " I found a flower too, but it makes me sneeze. I don't think I like that." The little roan was very adamant about letting others know what she liked, and what she did not like. "Do flowers make you sneeze too?"she wondered if anyone else had this problem.

html by Call

Messages In This Thread
    And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-07-2015, 10:46 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-10-2015, 08:09 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-10-2015, 05:08 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-15-2015, 12:45 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-17-2015, 09:51 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 07-23-2015, 10:57 PM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 07-29-2015, 07:51 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Sarkis - 08-09-2015, 08:52 AM
    RE: And the momerathes outgrabe [any] - by Rhy - 08-18-2015, 12:00 PM