• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me the way home - diplomats

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

The call comes after the animals of the Jungle have alerted the Sisterhood of a possible intruder. A particular talking parrot – a great grandchild of the parrots Hugo taught to speak perhaps – has taken to cursing the man into every possible and unfortunate situation. Taking this as a sign that she ought to be present at this meeting, Scorch glances one last time at the small silver Patronus who comfortably occupies the small clearing which Scorch has been grazing in. While the Khaleesi may not relate so greatly to the jaguar as Rhy in her lioness form, something of a kinship has sparked between Spirit and Queen.

She arrives quickly, her bald skin rippling, though no longer with fire. Nothing of the old, recognizable Scorch remains save her ever changing dragon eyes, and the shadows which float around her hooves. Regular hooves, now. With this in mind, she figures reintroductions may be necessary, though not many horses these days are quite as hairless as she.

Some horses are simply idiots.

“Khaleesi Scorch,” She says in her husky voice, standing tall and proud before the – in her opinion – disheveled old man. “What can I do for you?”

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

[Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-17-2015, 11:31 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Scorch - 07-17-2015, 09:37 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Rhy - 07-20-2015, 09:39 AM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Nayl - 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Eld - 07-21-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: tell me the way home - diplomats - by Texas - 07-21-2015, 03:49 PM