• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with all the pretty flowers in the dust

Her young thin legs, lacked all sense of grace. Coordination was also a work in progress, but nevertheless Sarkis persisted. She clamored about the Jungle often, though she never ceased to surprise others with her arrival. A fumbling ball of energy, a confident little child, bounding right up to most things.

Sarkis wiggled her small black plume, filled with excitement about this chance meeting. She is filled with pure delight on finding the girl that was not a bush. A potential new friend, the little filly loved making them, she considered most of the herd her friends, whether they knew so or not. The green girl looks perhaps uncomfortable, or unsure about how to interact, Sarkis takes no notice of this.

"Yeah play. We can play all kinds of things. Tag, hide and seek, we can go on an expedition and explore!" The little roan was enthusiastic about each of her activity proposals, shifting her weight the entire time, she seemed to not be able to keep still. Her hazel green eyes looked the other over, admiring her coloring.

"What's your name? I like your pelt, it is pretty, so green. My mom used to be different colors, before the fairy came." She looked thoughtful about this, if a bit sullen as well. She felt bad for the others that had lost their marks, it seemed really important to some of them.

The thought fleeing, as quickly as most subjects did for the girl, she again returned to the others green hide. "Can I be green too? How did you do it?" She seemed to think the girl had painted her own skin somehow, found a way to alter her appearance even after the fairies taking.

html by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: with all the pretty flowers in the dust - by Sarkis - 07-17-2015, 01:59 PM