• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax
    He could smell the fear that lingered from her pelt my father will wonder where I am her attempt of an escape. His gaze did not leave hers, a chuckle passes his lips but she continues to talk. he will rally Tephra to rescue me this time he bursts out in laughter, he is circling her now, gazing at her like a piece of meat. Silly Maiven...Tephra is no match for Sylva, they will never come here. He steps in closer to her, his chest against hers, his maw beside her ear You are mine he whispers.

A grin appears on his maw, he presses his maw against her neck, trailing down her spine. He had never felt any sexual desire to a mare, the thought had never passed his mind. He wasn't sure exactly if it was her that made the tension between his legs build, or the thought of hearing her scream in pain. He stops walking when his maw reaches her tail, his gaze looks at her, he is filled with excitement while her body is stiff. As if she knew what was about to happen. So Maiven, lets test your theory, I'll make sure you scream loud enough that your father can hear you in Tephra.

With that he pushes her tail aside, her scent fills his nares and he could barely handle the tension between his legs, he needed relief now he jumps atop her and forces himself inside of her. It was warm, it was unlike anything he ever expected. The joy fucking her gave him was indescribable, he thrashed in and out of her. This was to pleasure him, not her, why take it slow? He shoves the full length of him in her, he would savor every moment inside of her. Wheres daddy now Maiven? With each thrust he grew harder, his grip on her stronger. Although his fun was coming to and end, he could feel his climax creeping, with a few more thrusts a tingle spirals up his spine and his seed fills her. He lays atop her for a moment, fucking her was more than he could have dreamed of, this would not be the last. 

He reluctantly pulls himself down, his body brushes against hers as he moves towards her once again. His head flicks around in all directions of Sylva I don't see him anywhere Maiven, looks like he doesn't care. A menacing laugh escapes his maw Look at you, whoring yourself out, no one will want you anymore. he pauses, allowing his words to sink in Don't worry Maiven, I will keep you around, the fun we will have. He whispers the last sentence in her ear, another chuckle escaping his maw as he steps back to see her expression.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] Let me know if you want anything changed.

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-20-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 06-01-2018, 08:59 PM