• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli
    Since Kyveli’s birth they’ve kept to the small isle west of the main one. It’s nice and silent here, and although Kylin does not really like it to be alone, she was rather alone than surrounded by unknown strangers. ‘Alone’, because with Kyveli around, she is never truly alone.

Her back is turned towards the sea, one of her hindlegs coaxed up in a resting position as she stands in the shade provided by a couple of lost palm trees. Behind her the waves gently roll onto the beach, and the beach carries a cooling breeze that makes her mane and tail sway. It’s the perfect time and place for a nap, except that she has Kyveli to keep an eye on. Kylin does so with pleasure, smiling softly as her hazel eyes watch the purple filly. “What have you found, baby girl?“ she asks, curious as Kyveli seems intrigued by something.

Her attention is solely focussed on the girl – think they are perfectly safe, as Ischia does not know any predators – and it makes her oblivious to Ivar’s approach. He startles her, as he suddenly slides his muzzle across her back. With a gasp she raises her head, ears flicking back as her hazel eyes widen. It is only when she realises it is Ivar that she relaxes again, though her heart is still beating loudly in her chest. “Ivar..” she murmurs, voice slightly hoarse. Instinctively she finds herself leaning into his touch, her own muzzle finding his skin so she can deeply breath in his scent.

“You’re here” she almost purrs, smiling shyly at him  as her gaze searches his. Instead she finds him watching her, and it is only then that he notices Kyveli ahead. Kylin’s gaze follows his to her daughter, unable to hide the warm and loving smile. “Isn’t she beautiful?” she asks, shifting her weight as she leans into his touch, offering him better access to her crest.

@[Kyveli]
    @[Ivar]
    I hope the slight powerplay is okay Nilla, if not, let me know, and I'll edit! ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli - by Kylin - 05-29-2018, 04:41 PM