• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Queen of Birds; Taria

Oh, wow.

She turns out to be a black roan, or blue, if the correct term was to be used, but as long as Leilan could be described as red and bay and spotted and gold and whatever - he doesn't care. What he does care about is that her mouth is about as vile as his mother's, and most of his sisters' too, especially those who shared the colouring. Would that be it then, are they jealous of the bay colour?

Nah, he just likes to toy with his own thoughts (they keep him happy and grinning at all times) just as much as he likes to toy with others'. But she did come off very rude and short-tempered, and he wasn't here to step on everybody's toes - you'd think that, wouldn't you, but he actually is not. It's just that his constant jesting is a sign of love - okay, well, also a test.

"We haven't met before, and I wanted to get to know all the members of Loess." he shrugs. "If you were going somewhere, I'd be happy to accompany you if that is more your style. I have permission to visit Sylva as long as it's with someone else." He eyes the mare, hoping that she wasn't bound for any of the common lands, because he feels it's not a good idea to test Arthas on that. "So - let's start over. You must be Taria, I think? What's your duty here in Loess?" he wishes to know.

She's not one for smooth talking, but Leilan is all about it, and her rashness means he can't say all that he wants to say. Or ask why she ever choose to follow Arthas of all the kingdoms to choose from. But if she doesn't want to tell him, perhaps he'd best not push.

@[Taria]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-19-2018, 05:21 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-20-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:22 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-21-2018, 01:55 PM