• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't repair the damage done {Tähti}

Wolfbane

Thanks the heavens, she does speak - quite well, actually. It turns out that the girl isn’t far from her home, or at least that’s what she tells Wolfbane, once she’s gotten the opportunity to tell him a bit about herself. That cute little mouth is vile, though; Tahti has no fear when she’s got no other place to run, her spunk takes the older horse by surprise. “I’m exactly where I want to be, Tahti.” He replies, after she’s told him that her home is Hyaline.

“You’re the one who’s out of place.” He sighs, turning away from the dark filly as she shakes loose the remnants of a few, lasting leaves. It’s hard for the growing stallion to come to terms with the fact that he’d been scared by a tiny girl. “I’m called Wolfbane, and I was born in Tephra.” The stallion explains, unfurling his wings again before turning to look back at his newfound companion.

It was high time for him to be moving on; there was nothing to be gained from keeping her around and Bane had very little to offer her in the way of friendship. They were too … different, at the present. He still felt the awkwardness of their age gap and considered himself an adult, compared with Tahti’s youth. “You should go home, where it’s safe.” He growls, softly. The late autumn wind catches against his feathers, readying them for flight. “Next time it won’t be someone as nice as I am.”

And with that, he lifts himself into the air with a robust flap, and flutters away into the distance.

@[Tähti] figured we should wrap it up with the change in season Smile
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't repair the damage done {Tähti} - by Wolfbane - 05-10-2018, 11:04 AM