• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick
    It is not okay.

“I.. I was wrong to hope in the first place..” And even more wrong to get upset because her hope had been crushed. Still avoiding his gaze she shakes her head slightly, and at the same time blinks her eyes to will the endless stream of tears away. Which, of course, is not happening. “There’s nothing wrong with dreaming..” Amore mumbles agreeing, nodding her head as she does. “But what if the dream is u-unrealistic?”

He would never be hers. Her mind knows it, but her heart just simply cannot seem to accept it. And yes, that is foolish, no matter what Warrick says.

It is impossible to look away from his intense gaze. She sees all the emotion and thoughts displayed on his features, and all that what she sees and hears makes her flinch. His words hurt like only those of a friend can, even less had she expected such a wake-up call, but in all reality, hadn’t she done the same to him? When Warrick’s muzzle touches the center of her forehead, her eyes close. For a moment she allows herself to bask in his presence and care, as she leans into his touch. “I failed you, and Tephra, though..” Or at least, that is how Amorette feels.

She does not hold his gaze at first, acknowledging it by meeting his for a moment, then watching over the sea again. But when Warrick speaks, it is impossible to not sway and meet those blue eyes. He makes her feel even more guilty and treasured at once, something only he can do. A small, watery smile appears on her lips and the ebony woman reaches out to offer him her nose. “You sure?” she asks, voice soft and nimble, but unable to hide the twinkle in her dark eyes. She does not care for titles much, but does matter is his faith and trust. Even if she does not feel like she’s worth it. “I’m afraid I wouldn’t do your right..”

@[Warrick] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 04-22-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 05-05-2018, 10:48 AM