• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Product Of Your Despair- Wolfbane

Wolfbane

If it meant that he would run into kings and the like, then yes, Arthas was correct in saying that finding one’s own path was exciting. Wolfbane liked that word, and truth be told, he liked this ‘Arthas’ fellow, real King or not. 

Most haughty, worthless beings who claimed such a title and then found that same title challenged would feel threatened, forced to respond in turn with anger or retaliation … but the sooty gray turns it into an invitation, which, kudos to him, works almost too well.

“Oh that sounds like good enough proof to me, for sure.” Bane quips rather quickly, more than eager now to get the show on the road. Forget formalities, (And he so obviously had forgotten them) Loess was waiting - and with it, the promise of a new chapter in his life. There’s also an added bonus in their choice of destination: Just north lies a kingdom that houses a certain, memorable character from his childhood. (“She’d be shocked by a visit.” He thinks fondly.)

“My name is Wolfbane, sir. I was born in Tephra - but don’t worry, up until this point I was too young to be of much use around there.” He shrugs, an expectant grin brightening the earlier look of hesitation, “Hopefully that’ll change, if Loess is really where you ‘hang your crown’.” The boy jokes, stepping aside to allow Arthas the lead.

@[Arthas] Want to continue this thread in Loess? Big Grin
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Product Of Your Despair- Wolfbane - by Arthas - 04-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 05-03-2018, 10:22 PM