• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Oh Dearest Morty // Any
    Lillith laughs, a deep and manic sound that tinkled merrily through the autumn trees. Had he not understood? The fool had lost. He took everything from her. Fucking everything. But she had one thing the rest of his whores did not.

She still had her heart.

"I seek many things darling Morty..."
    The pet name lasted longer than the sex ever had. Much...much longer.

"You should know that by now."
    She wanted the rip his face off and peel the muscle from his bones. That could wait however. Rage was a darling little beasty wasnt she?

"Your newest fling is a pretty little thing isnt she...I want to play too~"
    There is a pouty tone as she moves to circle him as she had that night all those years ago. This had been their dream. This had been their destiny. 

"Morty darling you have lowered your standards."
    She didn't quite mean it, the laughing lady was almost parallel in beauty. Modicum certainly had a type. In fact Lillith wouldn't mind stealing the buckskin for herself. 

she was sure Morty would enjoy that. 

Maybe she would seek out the laughing woman, have fun with her a while... Games were such fun.

@[Modicum Mortem] I missed these freaks <3
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Elise - 04-22-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Modicum Mortem - 04-23-2018, 06:12 AM
    RE: Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Elise - 04-24-2018, 05:42 PM
    RE: Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Modicum Mortem - 04-24-2018, 05:53 PM
    RE: Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Elise - 04-24-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: Oh Dearest Morty // Any - by Modicum Mortem - 04-25-2018, 06:45 AM