• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason}

If Jason were to be completely honest he would have admitted to himself that discussing Fiasko with Voudou made him utterly uncomfortable. But with his current state of denial the only clue to his discomfort was in the subconscious shift of his weight. Surely Voudou would have felt the change before she lifted her head and stood beside him. Jason attempted to glance over and catch eye contact, but he soon realized his failure.

Jason nodded his head along with her words. He couldn’t deny the accurate observation that Voudou made. A part of him wished that Voudou had not been so observant, but in reality he knew that the knowledge of his intercourse was bound to spread through the kingdom. With the soon to be birth of his two foals, his precious, beloved twins, anyone who had not been leant the knowledge would soon learn. Jason cared for Fiasko deeply. He wasn’t ashamed, but something about Voudou knowing bugged him.

What Jason lacked in words he made up for in support. He shifted a small amount of his weight into Fiasko’s lean and closed his eyes only to open them when she mentioned babysitting. ”You know I’ll always be here for you.” He paused. ”And any of your foals” His voice held a steady strength to it. ”I’m happy to offer you anything, you know…help and babysitting and such.”
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-20-2015, 12:07 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 06-27-2015, 07:45 AM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-29-2015, 04:16 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 07-06-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-15-2015, 10:41 AM