• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all.
    @[Covalto]

Taria

He was a man of little words, though she didn't mind. In fact she preferred it over an equine mindlessly speaking. No is all he musters up in response. Surely he was not in the forest at the peak of night to stand like a statue and watch the wind blow. But before he could further interrogate he speaks again.

You are? the condensed version of asking for her name. How rude of me, I am Taria, and you are? She stands the same height as he, her gaze quickly looks for his. His eyes are silver like the moon, perhaps the easiest giveaway to his being in the dark.

The stallion did not carry a scent of a kingdom, fresh meat? She shifted her body, stepping closer in the process. She scans over the stallion, he had a heavier build,, but not matching that of a draft. His face remained the same throughout the conversation, unamused, like a stone. What was it this emotionless beast wanted?

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all. - by Taria - 04-22-2018, 06:08 PM