• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Hello || {Klaudius}
    Mosrael
    i'm way too
    good at goodbyes

His lips do not stop in their exploration as his voice floods her senses with a thousand new sensations. She focused on each tender caress as they slowly make their way upon the warmth of her flushed cheek. Weakened knees begin to shake as the silver pits of his eyes once again find hers. Desperately she searches for some hint to the game she suspected him of playing. Instead, she was met with a frightening intensity that tied her insides into neat little knots. Why me, she found herself wondering. There were several more beautiful mares that resided upon the island, those gifted with talents of whit and charm. She’d hardly spoken a full sentence in his presence, and still his attention persisted.

Closer still, the feathers upon his wings tickled along her sides as he moves away once again, exploring every exposed inch of her. For a moment she wonders if he knows of her innocence and maybe that was why he had singled her out. Yes, she thought as she felt her insides giving in to the insistent urgency of his touch. He wanted her, she could see the arousal as it coursed through his body. Though she knew she could fight him off, she did not desire to do so. Instead, she leaned into him, nipping at him as he explored her rear end. As soft kisses trace the curve of her, her tail flicks slapping in across the jaw. She can feel his eyes upon her, waiting for the first sign of refusal. Instead, a naughty grin spreads across her face as she backs herself into his breast – daring him to do what he had set out to do.

That was all the encouragement he needed. His wings spread open, the width of them enough to keep them shielded from the world outside of their bubble. As he mounts her she readies herself to greet him, leaning into the force of his passion. Pleasure courses through her as his lust takes over his body. The initial pain of his entry causes her to bite her lip, but soon her hold loosens as she embraces the sensations that envelope her. The power behind every surge of motion sets her insides aflame and she pushes aside the realization that she hardly knows the man inside of her. It doesn’t matter, she tells herself. The touch of his lips at her neck is enough to pull her out of the clutches of reality. Within his embrace it was easy to forget her identity – easy to commit herself to the lavender stallion who’d looked upon her with desire.

“Klaudius…” she breaths as her eyes close.

With one final thrust, the wave of his climax washes over him as a soft moan spills from his lips. All too soon it is over and he is beside her once more. Tentative eyes search him, unsure of what to say or do next. Just as her mouth opens to speak, a familiar voice drifts across the sand of the beach. Her gaze shifts towards the sound, her body instantly on alert. The deep call of her father was easy to recognize, but the urgency of his summons confused her. Her eyes snap back towards her lavender lover.

“My father…” she states the obvious and, suddenly, reality is upon her once more. “I’m sorry, I – I have to go.”

The passion of their shared moment was lost as reality greets her like a cold-shouldered rival.  

@[Klaudius] I thought it would make more sense if we had this happen right before Brennen's take over...

Messages In This Thread
    Hello || {Klaudius} - by Mosrael - 03-29-2018, 07:02 AM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Klaudius - 04-07-2018, 09:26 PM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Mosrael - 04-08-2018, 07:36 PM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Klaudius - 04-13-2018, 09:46 AM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Mosrael - 04-17-2018, 09:17 AM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Klaudius - 04-17-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Mosrael - 04-19-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Klaudius - 04-20-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Mosrael - 04-21-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: Hello || {Klaudius} - by Klaudius - 04-22-2018, 07:10 PM