• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Out with the golden we sew // Solace

Solace

On the back of her head, between the golden strands of her hair, on her back, on her heart - Kagerus' hands are there, everywhere, guiding her. She is overcome, and the heat between them is almost unbearable. Her cheeks burn, her eyes burn, everything burns in the most delicious way as the lake water from that other, insignificant world is steaming off her skin.

Then she is pressed down into the bed, blissfully helpless under the fury of Kagerus' lips and skilled fingers. Her eyes closed as her unexplored body shudders under the conflicting sensations. There is pressure below her collarbone as nails begin to drag across her skin, causing flushed streak to bloom on the field of alabaster skin. She sucks the air between her teeth and her chest expands as she receives what she had asked for, and the hand settles. Her blue eyes open, eagerly seeking out the golden hues of Kagerus' heavy gaze, expectant and curious. Solace lays below her ambassador with her hair spread in a halo around her, her face glowing.

"you've always been mine."

She is surprised to see her lover's features soften, as the lustful energy changes. There is a tenderness there that she had not expected but to see - but it causes her heart to beat a little faster as a trusting smile puls at the corner of her flushed lips. She is at a loss for words and she reaches her face to place a gentle kiss on the lips she can't stop staring at.

And then again, she is at Kagerus mercy. The delicate, pale flesh of her throat is easily bruised by each greedy kiss to her neck and the heat between her legs builds, sore and raw.  "Oh," she moans, "Oh Kagurus I want you." As her lover's slick tongue finds its way lower, to the hardened peak of her breast, the pain is unbearable and her breathing is labored.

"My Queen..." Her lover pauses in her explorations and their eyes meet. 

"You work magic," she breathes as she realizes her own hands had been pulling the other closer, probably leaving marks of their own on Kagerus back. Solace's grip softens and her hands gently they fall to rest in the comfortable dip of Kagerus' waist. Her eyes float across the beautiful swells and plains of her lover's body for a moment before Kagerus hips drive into her own. Her eyes close as her back arches, in yearning acceptance of whatever was to come, her hands grasping strong, tanned thighs. Even in her heaviest, guilt-riddled dreams she had never thought of the things Kagerus was doing to her, and the anticipation of that which she has never experienced leaves her fever-warm and supple. But Kageru's pauses again - awaiting direction from the Queen below her - Solace brings her lips to Kagerus ear, sucking gently on the velvety lobe before she exhales in a husky whisper. "I don't have to tell you how to fuck me, do I?" 

caretaker of hyaline

@[Kagerus] sjfkja i love them. 
    But maybe we can wrap this up and start something current for them?
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Kagerus - 03-29-2018, 04:52 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 02:39 PM