• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL
    They come in numbers, his flock. Each one stating their vote, and each vote for Brennen. This does not surprise her, this does not anger her. She ignores the charred and bare mare’s comments.

It was final, and it was done.

She looks to Durotan, tears filling her eyes. She had failed him, she had failed Maiven. She had promised them a home and she didn’t provide for it. She couldn’t look at him any longer, she couldn’t bare the pain - her father had failed this island, and now her. Except there was one difference.

She actually felt bad.

She goes up to Brennen, a deep hatred in her eyes. “She’s yours, as the votes clearly. I certainly hope you’re happy with your brotherhood.” She looks over the crowd, to the woods, towards the parrots. They have grown oddly quiet, as if they, too were listening. She grows close to Brennen’s ear, one final word of sincerity escaping her lips. “Keep her safe, general.”

She turns to her children, smiling at them the best she could. She gestures for them to follow, and leaves her beautiful island home.

For good.

OOC: Votes run in favor of Brennen, Krone gives up her throne!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM