• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL
    Leilan has been wandering Beqanna for a bit but doesn’t have found any place to settle; unless there will be, in fact, a brotherhood like Brennen promised. So he finds himself lingering in Ischia, and when the call finally comes he is quick to make his way there. He does not speak at the moment, his usually quirky self content to await what’s coming.

The first questsion is barely a question; a lavender stallion asks what the purpose would be; if this is to be a bachelor kingdom. Well, yes that is the point and Leilan thinks to himself that if the man wants to, he can stay.
    What surprised him a little is Krone herself. Though the silver-and gold roan has never met her, he knows her by description. She admits failing the Kingdom, and thinks that Karat will do better - everything she is not? Would that be a raging bully? But most of all - Karat is her daughter, and the girl is just that - a girl. Leilan would think himself better off in Nerine if this happens.

Speaking of which, a Nerinian makes her way to the beach as well, and his mother is quick to vote for Brennen. The roaning male flicks his tail, eyes and ears moving in her direction - he’s happy that Nerine is represented and quick to propose an alliance, but her vote means nothing. It should not even be there; it’s the Ischians versus the Brothers here.

He smiles at Trekori being here, it will be good for the lad growing up with some brothers. Leilan is certain he will benefit most from this. He is a little less certain about the stocky stallion that bluntly asksif Brennen should even be allowed to nominate himself; Leilan has to admit the man has a point, but also thinks that he speaks with not just his brain (the one in his head, that is).

Only then does he come forward. ”I vote for a bachelor kingdom. I do not care who leads it. Bachelors are by nature not meant to be led strictly anyway,” is his opinion. His gaze lingers on Durotan for a moment, then he turns to Brennen whom he is by chance standing more closely to. ”It would be nice to letthe girls who already live here, stay. Just as citizens perhaps, if they want.” he murmurs.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Leilan - 04-13-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM