• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL
    There was a commotion, the spotted stallion could hear others arguing. He grows nearer, to see the largest gathering of equines since he has been in Ischia. The spotted stallion quickly finds Krone, and a smile tugs at his lips, but what he hears quickly makes his smile fade. I wish to give up my thrown WHAT! Why would she do such a thing!? His gaze follows Krones to a winged bay stallion he has never met. He did not hear him speak, but he imagines this equine is challenging her for her thrown.

His gaze flicks back and forth to the equines who quickly list the bay stallion, Brennen as there choice of ruler. Only the purple stallion questions the motives of Brennen. His ears are pinned as he quickly moves in with the other horses Who are you to nominate yourself ruler? he spat with anger. Sure he has not been apart of Ischia for long, but if this horse wanted to be ruler wouldnt he have taken the steps to know those in the kingdom? He was to busy attempting to overthrow Krone, he was blind to the newest additions. I will not follow under you, my vote is for Krone. He moves his way closer to Krone. A loyal member would care for there kingdom, speak to the ruler and tell them how they feel. They would not attempt to dethrown them because they do not agree with them.

OOC: Just getting something up :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Durotan - 04-13-2018, 01:18 PM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Krone - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM