• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kagerus
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    He bends to me, as opposite to his sister as the moon is to the sun: where Solace had demanded of me, he obeys my own; where Solace had been the one I served devotedly, he seeks to satisfy. Funny, too, that Solace should be the more reserved of the two, and Svedka the more gregarious - and yet in the terms of lust, opposite. I grin into the stallion's mane at the thought; admittedly preoccupied with the image of his sister naked on my bed sheets.

But oh, how fun to toy with him now; his nicker runs low through my ears, and I close my eyes at the sound, speaking into the crevice of his neck. He tastes so trusting... I'll have to change that.

He reacts with a violent jerk of his head and stomp of his hoof; gratifying. I can't help the chaotic grin that masks my features as the stallion trembles in the wake of my lustful bite, relishing his confused expression, the way his ears flicker between wanting and unsure. My tongue sweeps over my lips, tasting the bloody wetness that sits there now.

I have marked both of them, then.

His cheek presses to mine before there's time for an exchange of words, but at his snort I nicker hungrily. My eyes catch on his flaring nostrils, and I reach to press another stinging kiss to the nape of his jaw, though this one far subtler, urged on by the warmth that radiates from between my legs. His silence is an answer not to my question, but to how exactly he's feeling about me in this moment; I burr at the thought, the sound low and sensual.

But then - he calls death the finale, eyes roaming over me greedily. I tilt my head, catch his eye. "The finale is the most exciting part, don't you think?" My words are murmured, and already I forget them as he draws close to me again. My eyes roll back at the touch, and a soft moan escapes me despite how I want to stay in control of this exchange; but the light, tantalizing touch of his lips to the sensitive inner part of my throat derails the command I have over myself and him, leaving me leaning into the sultry words that follow, needing him to make me his.

But - the words he speaks. My eyes snap open as they register in my mind. Dreams... Ah, yes, those; and to my most recent one doth my mind travel; a certain blue-hued woman comes to mind, lying satisfied beneath my moistened lips. A sly smile works it's way over my expression, and I pull away from his tempter's embrace. There's a twinkle to my eye, but it's more dead and callous than mischievous; a cynical type of humour that leaves words hanging in the air between us:

"I dream of your sister." I remember the way she'd cried my name and clenched her fists around my head with a fond, lustful smile. With a snap, my eyes refocus, the image of Solace's beautiful humanoid figure fading, though it always remains in the background of my every thought. Slowly, I find Svedka's gaze once more; milking the moment for every dramatic drop. "...She's a screamer, you know."
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

PLOT TWIST.
    @[Svedka]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 03-29-2018, 05:10 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-29-2018, 05:54 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 03-29-2018, 06:24 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-31-2018, 12:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 04-04-2018, 04:27 PM