• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Dario was fast and clever, he was used to Draxs tricks, he was quick to avoid the fireballs that spiraled towards him. He spit out his own fireball and bursted forward, he gained speed and was a few strides infront of his brother Drax. His brother always wondered how he was so fast, little did anyone know Dario was able to adjust the weight of his bones, he could make them heavier, or paper thin.

Drax was not fond of losing, in fact the colt grew furious with Dario, he untucked his wings and gently flapped them. He lifted off the ground and glided in the air, landing infront of the colt, he slid either Dario stopped or they would collide.

The bay colt grew annoyed with the same antics Drax pulled, always using his wings to gain ground on him. His brother landed in front of him, he tried to stop but it was too late. The colts collided, tangled up they quickly untangled from each other and stood up, shaking the dirt off themselves.

Watch were you are going! Drax snorted, reaching out to nip his brother who was looking away. The bay twin released an angered whinny, when he felt his brothers teeth. He turned and spit a fireball at his hooves, a warning he was done. Dario knew better than to take his eyes off his brother, it was his own fault. But he spotted another, she was older than the twins but she was hard to miss. The silver dapple filly looked like she was trying to slip away, he had to be quick so she would not slip away.

Hey! the bay colt yelled, he reached out and bit his brother, a smirk on his face as he bolted of towards the filly. Hey! Drax yelled in rage at the burn on his shoulder from his brother. As he saw his brother run off he spotted the silver spotted filly, This outta be fun a smirk of his own grew on his maw. He galloped behind his own brother catching up, both of them came to a halt a few paces from the filly. Hey! We were starting to think we were the only foals on the island! Dario said with a smile on his face Whats a lady like you doing all on your lonesome? Drax pushed his brother to the side as he steps closer to her.

@[Maiven] So I hope this was easy to follow who is talking, also side note Dario is bay as a colt, and greys/greens? as he gets older.

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 03-31-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-07-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Dario - 04-08-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 04-10-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 04-16-2018, 08:56 PM