• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    Things move quickly, a blur of teeth and skin and bruising kisses. Her heart is drumming in the cage of her breast as their violent exchange travels along her body. Krone has done this before, and it shows in the way she manipulates the Sylvan queen's lithe figure. 

She does not know when they moved, only that now coarse bark is pricking the sensitive skin of her shoulder. A stinging trail is worked from throat to thigh, making it exquisitely clear that Sabra is not the one in control. She might laugh if she could breath properly. Burning breath suddenly focuses on the junction of her thighs, teasing the banner of her tail in an exposing arch. The day seems suddenly to bright for what they are doing. Pressing her forehead into the unyielding tree trunk, a breathy moan pulls from her lips. Krone's order rang in her ears as the bay woman's tongue slid deftly against the waiting cleft of her sex. 

"Ohh fuck, Krone... Krone!" Her voice pleaded between lapping strokes. This was different, this was strange. If she were to pleasure herself, surely it would go like this. She could feel herself grow damp, moisture rising in response to the other queen's leisurely perusal of her body. Simultaneously, a coiled spring wound ever tighter in her belly. When it released, she did not know if she could keep her voice down. Oh, but she must. It would not do at all to be discovered this way. 

As Krone teased her to new heights, a foreign thought emerged. She wanted her turn giving this. She wanted to devour the woman behind her, to suck the nectar from where it ran down her thighs. It was a purely instinctive drive, gods knew there were no fuzzy emotions between them. As the island mare's teasing, tasting mouth drove her to the edge, she called her name once more, almost sobbing. Would that a man ever cared to give an orgasm like this! 

Legs still trembling with aftershocks, she tore from the other woman's grip. 

"My turn."

It was all she bothered to say before driving the emerald toned female before her. She rose up to mount her as a male might, gently gripping strands of hair in her teeth. She tugged them lightly as her hips ground slowly into Krone's, encouraging her to part her hind legs into a wide stance. Slowly, slowly, she slid back, scattering kisses and nips in equal measures down the length of her spine. A harder bite into the rounded curve of a prefect ass. She sucked where she had bitten, easing some of the sting away. 

She could not help but hesitate a moment to peer closer at the feminine sex. The heady musk of Krone's arousal was drugging, enticing. Experimentally she nosed closer, sampling the shining fluid with a flick of her tongue. How divine. She inhaled and exhaled again, slowly. She was really about to do this. No longer hesitating, she set about her task. Sucking, stroking, prodding, laving. With tongue and teeth she teased every inch of the exterior. Finally, when Krone's breathing had gone sufficiently ragged, she plunged her tongue deep, curling it as she dragged the pointed muscle in and out. Faster and faster, then pausing just a moment to suckle sensitive skin, returning to her ravishing of the throbbing sheath that soaked her snout in its juices. Fuck, but she could do this all day. 

@[Krone] I felt like writing smut :]

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM