• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  White Knight || {Ilma}

A little breeze goes a long way

The winged mare doesn't take overly long to decide that perhaps this man is likeable after all. They might have started a bit roughly, but when he talks a bit more about his travels, she finds that he does have some kind of passion - besides his insane amount of somewhat mistimed flattery just earlier. She smiles as the conversation takes a turn to his wanderlust and being distracted by the mountain ranges; well, now there's actually something for him to talk about.

His eyes take on a sparkle when he mentions being tempted by Hyaline; he makes it sound like he's tempted by her although she has no illusions that he means to say that instead (or does he? She's rightly confused). She takes in his form without shying away though, then smiles a little. "Hyaline is certainly beautiful, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do." she offers, a smile creeping up on her face when she thinks about her first flight here, taking in the view of mountains and lake sparkling in the summer sun, seen from above. He might have had a similar view from above the mountain just earlier, and it certainly is an attractive view. For Ilma, the prospect of having a family here, a home, and a bunch of younger horses to help babysit or teach, made the idea of staying in the sanctuary even more attractive.

She wonders about the stallion, he might have different ideas, but is still attracted by the sanctuary, he says. "Will you tell me a bit about the other lands? I haven't seen a lot of them. Flying is quicker than walking, but maybe it takes away the experience of the land." she asks of him. Perhaps he can explain the differences better.

@[Arithmetic]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-28-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 03:04 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-08-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-14-2018, 02:50 PM