• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    Porcia
    They stood on Nerine, taking in the scenery, inhaling the scent as the breeze carries it through Beqanna. Rome tells Porcia he loves Nerine and her face lights up, she is overjoyed that he finds the beauty in Nerine like she did. It was like music to her ears  Really! Her head turns to him and she finds his gaze I am glad you like the Kingdom! her voice was warm. She was proud of Nerine, and even more proud to be able to share the kingdom with Rome.

She wonders what he will be like in the Kingdom, will he pick up a caste like she was? Or would he remain a resident, she did not care either way. This surely meant he was going to stay in Nerine for good, seeing him would finally be easier. She did not have to make the trek to the forest and back anymore, she would simply find him in the kingdom.

As she made her way into the water her eyes closed for a brief moment, fully relaxed as the cool water provides relief from the warming sun. Although her eyes burst open as water splashes on her face and chest, it took a moment to find the source but once she did she could not help but laugh. oh really! She dips her maw into the water and splashes back at Rome, she moves closer to gently tug at his mane. She nearly bursts with emotion, she could not contain these feelings. Did he feel the same? Did he know a love before her?

Rome... her voice fell more serious, more shy. She glances away into the water and her body grows warm with embarrassment. When you were away....I always thought about you. Did that sound creepy? What I mean to say is, I have feelings and I am not sure what they mean but....how do you feel? She was unable to keep her thoughts to herself, she had to know what he was thinking. She did not have many friends in Nerine, she could not confide in others. Her heart was beating with anxiety, she could only hope he had similar feelings for her. That she wasn't chasing a hopeless dream.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-03-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-08-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-08-2018, 07:01 PM